New BS88 Fused Switch Disconnectors From Woehner UK
- Published: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 10:38
They combine in a compact unit the function of a switch - disconnector with the protection against overloads and short - circuits given by fuses.
Maximum ratings in both distribution and motor control applications within a very compact size, give valuable space saving in the panel.
Offering complete safety in fuse replacement and maintenance situations:
• Fuse cover interlocked in the ON position
• Switched contacts on both sides of the fuse link
• Padlockable handle in the OFF position with up to three padlocks
• Door inter-lockable in the ON position
Reliable isolation throughout the life of the fused switch, even after short - circuit: Tested as switch - disconnectors according to IEC / EN 60947-3.
Available in three and four pole versions from 32A to 800A.