Always On For Faster, Safer Voltage Testing
- Published: Wednesday, 19 October 2011 18:03
2AC is the latest addition to the VoltAlert™ ac non- contact voltage tester family from Fluke and is designed to be pocket-sized and easy to use. The 2AC tests for energized circuits and defective grounds, whether it’s for an electrician on the factory floor or the do-it-yourselfer around the house.
The tip of the pocket-sized tester will glow red when within close proximity of an outlet, terminal strip, or power cord where voltage is present.
· Voltage detection from 200 to 1000 V ac, suitable for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial needs.
· NEW! Always on, using special low power circuitry to sustain battery life and ensure your 2AC is always ready.
· NEW! Innovative ‘Battery Check’ button function ensures battery is in good condition*
· Category IV – 1000 V overvoltage rated product for best in class user protection
· Integrated clip design, optimized for pocket storage
· Powered by 2x AAA batteries (included)
· Fluke ruggedness and reliability
· Two-year warranty
*Use of Battery Check function is optional and for convenience only, it is not intended as a substitute for checking the unit on a known live source before and after use.
fluke,test and measurement,electrical industry,www.e-lec.org